Welcome to Parramatta East Public School.
The Parramatta East Public School P&C is a voluntary organization made up of parents, carers and citizens. Parramatta East Public School has an active Parents and Citizens association that contributes to the life of the school and the opportunities that are offered to students.
The P&C forms an important part of the soul of our school. P&C meetings are held in the school library at 7.00pm on the third Monday of each month. There is a standing open invitation to the entire school community, and we actively encourage everyone to attend. It is a great way to not only find out first hand what is happening around the school, but also to have your say.
Each P&C meeting covers the following format:
1) Principal's Report in which the school principal provides an update on what is happening in the school and addresses any queries raised,
2) Keynote speaker presents on programs or topics which relate to your child's participation in the school program,
3) New business, including agenda items requested by parents,
4) P&C committee updates, and
5) General P&C business (including new membership).
P&C meetings are a forum for parents and citizens to contribute to and discuss issues that relate to the school. If you would like to add an item to the agenda please forward to the P&C secretary email@example.com to the P&C meeting.